Numerous ploys exist on the internet today on how to lose belly fat for women. The worrying thing is that majority of them are dangerous to your health and are developed by people giving scrappy information looking to make a quick buck out of desperate women. Health organizations do not even verify the information they contain and as such health risks are not known.
Although there is no “magic action” to target specifically abdominal fat, this article will expound on the causes of an expanding waistline and how to lose the belly fat. Losing belly fat needs not be a cosmetic goal. Understanding the health risks associated with belly fat should motivate you even more.
Health reports have linked belly fat to cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and some cancers. Specifically, it’s the innermost layer of belly fat (visceral” fat cells) that pose the danger. They produce hormones and other elements that affect your health by increasing breast cancer risk and insulin resistance. Below are the ways of how to lose belly fat.
Part 1 of 5: Set your metabolism in motion.
1. Take the balanced breakfast. It may look counterproductive to eat while seeking how to lose belly fat for women, but studies reveal that eating breakfast maintains your insulin levels steadier and lowers your LDL cholesterol.
• Take your breakfast at around the same time every day.
• Include proteins and high-fiber foods in your breakfast.
• Avoid sugary cereals and other sweeteners for breakfast. If you must indulge, balance this with protein or fiber.
2. De-stress. The secretion of cortisol (a hormone in the body produced in times of stress) is related to an increase in belly fat. Strategies for fighting everyday stress include:
• Have enough sleep. Adults need to have a minimum of 7 hours sleep every night.
• Set apart time to relax. No matter how short the free time, make time just to close your eyes, take deep breaths, and forget about your worries.
3. Switch from refined grains to whole grains. The whole grains melt fat by changing the glucose and insulin response in your body to hasten the melting of visceral fat.
4. Drink lots of water. Consistent drinking of water during the day leads to a more active metabolism. It also flushes out toxins from your body. Stay sufficiently hydrated. Reduce your intake of alcohol and carbonated drinks.
Part 2 of 5: Exercise and achieve how to lose belly fat for women.
1. Workout in short bursts of activity. Interval training involves brief periods of intense activity with equally short resting periods will help you know how to lose belly fat for women by toning muscles and building endurance better than traditional exercise.
• Try sprinting. Run fast and as far as you possibly can for 20 seconds and slow down as you catch your breath. Repeat this for a while.
• Set a treadmill, stationary bike for interval training.
• Try quick walks and going up and down stairs.
• Skip the crunches at the beginning as their have a counteractive effect of making your belly appear larger.
• Try planks. Get into the push-up position. Rest on your elbows with eyes looking at the floor. Pull in your stomach muscles tightly. Keep this place for as long as you are comfortable. Keep your back as straight as possible.
• Squats. Stand with your feet being about 8 inches apart. Extend your arms forward and squat your hips going backward. Try four complete sets of 15-20 squats.
• Stretch the sides of your waist. While standing, extend your left arm over the head and attempt to reach the right side and vice versa. Do this 3-5 times on each side.
Part 3 of 5: Best foods to lose belly fat.
1. Reduce your calorie intake.
• It takes a 3500-calorie deficit for you to lose one pound of fat. You either burn off 3500 calories or eat 3500 calories less than you can burn in a week.
• Lose a maximum of two pounds in a week as losing more leads to a cycle of “crash” dieting where you rapidly gain back any lost weight.
• Keep a food diary to know how many calories you need to burn.
2. Eat healthy fats. High ratios of monounsaturated fats like avocados, nuts, seeds, soybeans in meals can help you discover how to lose belly fat for women and prevent the accumulation of belly fat.
3. Consume more fiber as it lowers your insulin levels speeding up the burning of visceral belly fat. You get fiber from fruits or vegetables
Part 4 of 5: Measuring the Progress on how to lose belly fat for women
1. Calculate your waist-to-hip ratio. The circumference of your waist divided by that of your hips is an indicator of whether you should lose belly fat. Women should fairly have a ratio of 0.8 while men should be at 0.9 or lower. Continue taking these measurements as you go on with the weight loss journey.
Part 5 of 5: My Bikini Belly / Targeted fat loss training
My Bikini Belly is an innovative training program on how to lose belly fat for women that was developed by Shawna Kaminski. It just works by minimizing or turning off the effects of the ‘menopause gene’ that is found in every woman. The gene is an important contributing factor towards belly fat and contributes to over 80% of fat belly occurrence in women above thirty years.
Bikini Belly contains training videos that are exclusively for women who seek a flat and well-toned stomach. It is not for men as they do not have the ‘menopause gene’. It specifically focuses on the lower body exercises that include the information how to lose belly fat for women.
What you get in the Bikini Belly program.
The training sessions are short and can be performed anywhere. It is ‘prescribed’ three times a week for three weeks where the user achieves the intended results. It not only contains unique workout videos but expert advice on the correct dieting and wardrobe advice from well-known stylists.
Shawna Kaminski also reassures you with a 60-Day money back guarantee if her program does not suit you. I really cannot divulge much as it would be copyright infringement, but you should check Bikini Belly Program out today.
Benefits of the BIKINI BELLY program
1. Guides you on how to Turn OFF Your Menopause Molecules And Makes It possible To Lose Belly Fat
2. TURNS ON Your Belly-Shrinking Hormone
3. Can In Just A Few Minutes Using ONLY Your Body-weight, So It Fits Perfectly Into Your Busy Day
4. Trims, Firms, And Tightens Your Tummy, and so you achieve how to lose belly fat for women easily!
5. Fast delivery of visible Results that you see And Feel After Only 3 Short Workouts So That You Effortlessly Stay Motivated.
6. Your body releases Age Defying Hormones removes wrinkles While Visibly Improving The Health Of Your Hair, Skin, And Nails.
7. Permanent upgrade of your Metabolism such that you burn More Belly Fat Every Hour Of The Day. Even While You Sleep.
8. Any woman at any Age, Fitness Level can do It.
9. Best Customer Service.
On your belly fat loss journey, it is good to join forces with a friend who has similar goals as you. Having a partner will help you stay on cause while giving you an incentive to keep exercising Share your milestones together, and solve the roadblocks you encounter.
Bikini Belly is an excellent program that gains veneration from professionals and nutritional specialists alike. You should set part of your time to go through what bikini belly has to offer, and I know you won’t regret it. Visit the official My Bikini Belly program website for information on how to lose belly fat for women.