Do you have uterine fibroids? Have you tried ways of how to get rid of fibroids unsuccessfully? Fibroids are non-cancerous tumors that form in a woman’s uterus? They vary in size from small to large ones. The largest being the size of a watermelon which is rare. Around 30% of women under the age of 35 are likely to have fibroids. 70-80% of women above 35 years have high chances of having fibroids.
Many women do not notice early signs of fibroids. In some cases, fibroids cause heavy bleeding and pain. If you see any abnormal heavy bleeding during your menstrual periods, consult a medical practitioner. It is important to get the right diagnosis before attempting ways of how to shrink fibroids since the bleeding could be a result of other complications.
The exact causes of fibroids cannot be pinpointed. However, studies have shown a close link of fibroids and the female hormone estrogen. Uterine Fibroids rank as the number one cause for hysterectomy in the United States.
Experts have identified some risk factors that are likely to trigger uterine fibroids. The information will help in understanding and treatment of uterine fibroids.
There are ongoing research studies that have established significant information that might help in fibroid prevention.
Understanding Fibroids helps on how to get rid of fibroids
1. Understanding fibroids is critical.
They are rubbery growths that form on the walls of the uterus. They most commonly occur in women of reproductive age after age 35.
Most of these growths remain small and almost never lead to cancer. On the other hand, in some women, fibroids will significantly lower their quality of life.
Fibroids are classified into three groups.
- Submucosal fibroids that develop in the uterine cavity.
- Intramural fibroids that grow on the wall of the uterus.
- Sub-Serosal fibroids that develop on the outside of the uterus.
2. Learn what causes fibroids.
Although scientists are not sure what triggers fibroids to develop, few factors are associated with their development. Getting to know about them might help you decide on the right way to how to treat fibroids.
- It is likely that anomalies in the uterine blood vessels may cause fibroids to occur.
- Genes that lead to the growth of uterine muscle cells at a faster rate may be a cause.
- Fibroids seem to be interrelated to the reproductive cycle. Some researchers have put forward claims that the hormones estrogen and progesterone play a part in the occurrence of fibroids.
3. Identify the risk factors for developing uterine fibroids.
Women who have not had children may be at higher danger of developing fibroids.
- The danger of getting fibroids goes up as you grow older with those at the age of 30 and around menopause most affected.
- Having family members who have had fibroids increases your risk.
- Some studies have suggested that African-American women are 2-3 times more probable to develop fibroids than white women.
- Women with a high Body Mass Index that is above normal are likely to develop fibroids.
- Ladies who start menstruating at an early age (i.e., before 14) are at a higher risk of developing fibroids.
4. Fibroid tumor symptoms.
Most women living with fibroids are not aware of their condition as some fibroids do not show any symptoms. However, some cases of fibroids can bring lots of painful. If you notice any of the symptoms below, see your doctor for the best natural fibroids treatment.
- Heavy and prolonged menstrual bleeding. Severe bleeding can lead to anemia.
- Substantial alteration in menstruation patterns and increased sharps pains.
- Pelvic pain, or feelings of “heaviness” or “fullness” in the pelvic region. Large fibroids can even make your abdomen look distended as if you are pregnant.
- Unusual pain during sexual intercourse.
- Frequent urination that may be difficult to pass.
- Constipation. Fibroids can sometimes expand causing the uterus to press against your bowels leading to constipation.
- Severe backache.
- Infertility. Although it is very rare, some cases of fibroids reduce the implantation rates, resulting in infertility.
Protecting Yourself against Fibroids
1. Exercise regularly.
Studies show that women who exercise regularly have less likelihood to develop fibroids.
- The more physically active you are, the more you can prevent fibroids.
- Research also suggest that vigorous exercise is more helpful than light exercises in reducing your risk than light or moderate exercise. In any case, light exercise is better than no exercise at all.
2. Watch your weight.
Research also indicates that fibroids are more likely to occur in overweight women. There is more estrogen in obese women.
- Being overweight escalates the risk of fibroids occurring by about 20%.
- Very obese women are 2-3 times higher chances of developing fibroids than the women with a normal B.M.I .ratio.
Here is an article that will guide you on ways of how to lose weight fast naturally.
3. Use red tea or green tea or their extracts
Research has indicated that red and green tea may be of help in preventing the development of fibroids. Although the scientific research is not conclusive as a way of how to remove fibroids, these exotic tea have other health benefits, so it does not hurt.
- Green tea extract reduces the severity of symptoms in women who already have fibroids.
- Red tea on the other hand is of African origin and has been used as a body detoxify through ages.
You can read more about the use of red tea detox here.
4. Consider changing your diet.
Red meat increases chances of fibroids occurring. Eating vegetables lowers the risk of developing fibroids.
• Foods with Vitamin D like salmon, tuna might reduce the danger of getting fibroids by over 30%.
5. Pregnancy and childbirth.
These have protective benefits against uterine fibroids. Although conclusive research has not shown why this is so, women who have been pregnant in their lives have a lower risk of developing fibroids.
Uterine fibroids treatment
If you do have fibroids, discuss the treatment options with your doctor. In some cases, treatment is not necessary but in others, medication or surgeries are necessary. Natural fibroids treatment and the type of treatment depend on many factors like age, possibility of pregnancy in the future and severity of the fibroids.
Treatment 1 of 3: Natural remedies for fibroids
1. The “watch and wait” method.
Nowadays, the majority of doctors advise “watchful waiting”. why? Most of the small fibroids don’t have significant complications like abnormal bleeding or infertility. Over time, many of these fibroids shrinking down on their own.
They tend to develop at the reproductive age, grow larger with pregnancy and shrink after menopause.• Again, most fibroids are non-cancerous, so it’s okay to leave them given that they aren’t causing other issues.
• Before trying the “watch and wait” method, consult a doctor first to be sure that you have fibroids. Other growths may need immediate medical attention.
2. Ask your doctor about Chinese medicine.
Some studies suggest that Chinese herbal medicine may shrink fibroids and even relieve some fibroid symptoms. However, some herbs may interfere with medical conditions, consult before taking any of the herbal remedies.
The terms here may appear technical as they are Chinese. The herbs can work for you on shrinking of fibroids.
• A study has shown that the herbal Kuei-Chih-fu-ling-wan reduced fibroid size in about 60% of the participants considered.
• Clinical studies indicate that Tripterygium wilfordii extract, or léi gōng téng, shrinks fibroids better than mifepristone.
• Guizhi Fuling Formula (Ramulus Cinnamomi, Poria, Radix Paeoniae Rubra or Radix Paeoniae Alba, and Cortex Moutan) Semen Persicae and mifepristone together are effective at reducing fibroid size. Guizhi Fulin and mifepristone are more efficient when combined as cures of how to stop fibroids.
3. Work with a physical therapist.
Studies have found that physical therapy is effective at shrinking fibroids and relieving most fibroid symptoms. However, physical therapy may address the pain/symptoms and not the underlying problem of the fibroids.
Treatment 2 of 3 Fibroid removal surgery
1. Look into medications.
Most of the medication for treating fibroids is designed to change hormone levels. It shrinks the growths over time.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) is the most prescribed. They block the production of estrogen but has some short and long-term side effects.
- Letrozole decreases estrogen levels and in one study. It reduces fibroids by 46%.
- Drug therapy, such as hormonal birth control, might reduce the heavy bleeding and pain but not prevent new fibroids from growing.
2. MRI Focused ultrasound surgery (FUS).
It is a non-invasive procedure that does not require incisions. Sound waves locate, heat and destroy the fibroids using an MRI scanner. It is a relatively new approach of how to treat fibroids and thus not widely available. MRI focused ultrasounds and selective embolization are fairly new methods and as such there are no long-term studies on their safety for women who later become pregnant.
3. Ask your doctor about minimal-invasive procedures.
These are outpatient measures that destroy the fibroids without the need of surgically removing them.
- A laparoscopic myomectomy is a procedure in which fibroids are removed, but the uterus left intact.
- Uterine embolization involves substances being injected into the uterine arteries to cut off the supply of blood to the fibroids.
4. Consult to know if surgery is the best option.
In some extreme cases, surgery may be the best choice to remove fibroids to improve the health of the body. Abdominal hysterectomy is performed to ensure that the fibroids are removed permanently.
Other surgical procedures involves removal of the uterus lining. Uterine fibroid embolization is an injection of gel particles into the blood vessels surrounding the fibroid. Hysterectomy the most severe which is the total removal of the uterus. You cannot bear children after this procedure.
Treatment 3 of 3: How to get rid of fibroids naturally through FIBROIDS MIRACLE SYSTEM
The Fibroids Miracle System is a simple healing technique of fibroids. It has a unique three step system book that equips you with the knowledge of managing and dealing with fibroids within two months.
Fibroids Miracle holistic system helps you with an understanding of how to treat fibroids permanently. The system is clinically proven, and thus you do not need to worry about any side effects.
The main features of the product include:
1. A simple-to-read book that you can purchase online.
2. A three-step approach system that you should implement daily to ensure prevention or healing of fibroids.
Benefits of the fibroids miracle
- You will be guided on every step on how to heal fibroids in a span of two months only! And also, prevent the recurrence of fibroids.
- The program assists you in eliminating pelvic pain and pressure caused by uterine fibroids in less than 12 hours through simple and guided exercise routines.
- You regain your regular menstrual flow. The heavy and prolonged menstrual flows come to an end.
- You don’t have to endure any surgical procedures.The Program is based on a 100% natural method.
- With this program, you save a lot of time, money, and energy.
Surgical methods are expensive and risky. Long-term use of uterine fibroid drugs causes some side effects like leg swelling, digestive problems, and cardiovascular complications.
In the program, you get find five elements that will help you fight the fibroids naturally.
I cannot disclose all information about the system for copyright reasons. In the official website, you will get more information on how to heal fibroids for good.
Lifestyle changes have increasingly given rise to many lifestyle diseases with fibroids arguably being one of them. The first priority when it comes to treating such ailments has always been focusing on the natural and holistic remedies available.
The Fibroids Miracle System is a comprehensive program that contains invaluable information on how to get rid of fibroids by both prevention and treatment of fibroids. It has the detailed ways and techniques of how to get rid of fibroids naturally.