Aging is a natural process for all living organisms. For most of us, it is not a pleasant experience to be old, and, therefore, we find ways to disguise our age. Some of us mature faster, but we all love looking young and a solution on how to get glowing skin is crucial. But who says you have to look your age? There are plenty of easy DIY (Do It Yourself) tips that you can apply and hit off some years on your face and overall image. You can do this without breaking your bank account or getting one of those highly risky surgeries.
Recent research has shown that many factors determine age than just the number of years you have lived. The study proves that age is just but a number. You can control how old you are. You can bring the sparkle and glow of your skin with ease. But what makes your skin glow and look younger? I have written down some points below that beauty and health experts agree will get you look and feel 10 years younger! I will take you through some ways on how to get glowing skin.
1. Try out the Toned in Ten workout.
I decided to start off with this program because I have heard a lot of positive feedback about it from women who were seriously looking for ways on how to get glowing skin. Three ladies emailed us at Healthmiller about the Toned in Ten workout program, so we decided to highlight it first.
The program was developed by Erin Nielsen, who is a 41-year-old mom. She is a physical therapist who noticed that her long fight with weight loss was not getting her any results. She had tried out the usual cardio, but her looks never changed.
She then decided to try out the workouts of sprinters and other sportsmen as she noticed they had lean muscles and smooth younger looking skin. They also looked younger than their actual age.
In the end, she combined her physical therapist knowledge and her new secret to come up with a 10-minute workout program hence the name Toned In Ten.
The program is all rounded and in just 10 minutes daily you will notice positive results on your skin.
The Toned In Ten program makes your muscles firmer and tighter than before, which is the secret of how to get glowing skin. Your wrinkles will also become less visible gradually.
The women who emailed us shared their photos too. You could have been wrong to think they were in their forties and fifties! They looked quite young. They were all smiles. I thank the three ladies for sharing their success with us.
Visit the official website of the Toned In Ten to learn more about of this unique program. In 10 minutes only, you will be starting the right move on how to get glowing skin It is indeed a great program.
2. How to get glowing skin using cleansers
The face is the first body feature that people notice about you. Therefore, it makes all the difference if you want to look much younger. Take good care of your face and skin by practicing the following.
- Select a facial cleanser that is gentle on your skin. Harsh cleansers will strip your skin off natural essential oils causing it to dry up. It is important to continue cleansing your skin to rid it off harmful elements. Remember to moisturize after washing to avoid the skin from drying up. Dry skin ages faster. Cleansers and moisturizers are not for women only, men should also use them. It is very vital if you wish to know how to get glowing skin.
- Use sunscreens on a daily basis. Sunscreen blocks dangerous UV rays from getting to your skin cells. Consult beforehand on products to make you look younger that are safe.
- Exfoliate with products that are designed for your age group. These are gentler on the skin. Exfoliation removes dead skin cells making your skin glow and become soft and brighter.
- Take control of your facial hairs. Facial hairs can appear in women as a result of menopause. To remove them, you can use laser removal techniques, creams, and waxing. Keep your eyebrows thick as they tend to thin out.
Men should have well-trimmed facial hair to avoid looking unkempt. Nose hairs should Not be seen at all so make sure you get rid of them.
- Put on makeup that make skin glow. Here I don’t mean wearing makeup as a teenager. There are several tricks you can find helpful when wearing your makeup and get glowing skin. Use brown eyeliner instead of black. Reduce the amount of lipstick you apply (especially bright ones) and curl your eyelashes or use thick mascara when possible.
3. Home remedies for younger and glowing skin
- Drink lots of water. It keeps your skin hydrated leaving you looking fresh. It also a vital role in cleansing your internal organs and you feel much younger. Water reduces wrinkles that will make you look young and get glowing skin. You don’t have to be thirsty to drink a glass.
- Exercise regularly. You don’t have to make drastic changes to your routine to integrate workouts into it. Start small and improve gradually. Exercises increase blood flow to all organs including the skin, and the result is a much younger you. You will be more energized for daily routine.
- Takes Foods that make you have smooth skin.
There are foods you should start eating if you haven’t started already. They make you look young and get glowing skin.
Carrots are great for your skin.
Avocado has essential oils to make your skin smooth.
Berries have antioxidants to keep you refreshed
Low-fat yogurt is good for teeth that are a crucial part of your image.
Sweet potatoes are fantastic for your skin complexion and hair growth.
Oranges have loads of vitamin C increases your metabolism giving you the youthful feeling.
- Have sex! I am sure you have heard that sex makes you younger. It is true because during the act thousands of hormones are released by the body that prevent aging. Don’t be the partner who is always like “I am too tired for sex” as it could be the secret to how to get glowing skin and feel younger. Be responsible though.
- Get adequate sleep. Your body should have enough time to refresh and rest from the day’s activities. It is vital as toxins accumulate if the body does not rest. They will show on your face over time making you look older than you are. However do not oversleep as well as this has its bad effects too and will derail you off the road on how to get glowing skin.
- Practice yoga regularly. Yoga is an all-around activity that incorporates many benefits. It is a way to exercise, relieve stress and even a way to lose weight. There are many yoga programs out there that you can try out.
- Avoid stress as much as possible. Some people Say it is impossible to avoid stress in today’s life. It is overly pessimistic. Be stress-free as its effects will show on your face in no time.
- Don’t smoke or drink. Avoid smoking any substance. Smoking kills body cells leaving your skin drier and more prone to wrinkles. Make an effort to stop or reduce your smoking if you do. Alcohol also induces wrinkles so keep it at bay. Do not let some habits keep you from your quest on how to get glowing skin.
- Have a good laugh. If possible, be happy most of the time as it adds some years onto your lifetime. Laugh your heart out and you will be amazed at the result it has on your image. It is an underrated tip but highly useful on how to make your face look younger.
4. How to make your body look much younger.
- Maintain your teeth. Teeth are an important asset to you. They make you look more attractive and younger. Therefore, you should maintain high standards of your oral hygiene. Brushing and flossing should be regular. If you do not have pearl white teeth, you can seek professional help or use whitening products that can be effective. However, you should consult with a dentist before this.
- Cover up your gray hairs (optional). Some people love their gray hair while others don’t. There are numerous hair dyes on the market today that you can use. It is advisable to choose and use a color that is close to your natural hair color to look more natural. You can dye your hair at home or salon but be careful to avoid dyeing kits that damage your hair.
- Change your Hairstyle.
Have you been on the same hairstyle for the last ten years?
It is time to switch to a trendier one that brings out your youthful features. Consult with Fashion magazines to get the best haircut. Do not be afraid to try out a new style. Push-back hairstyles are not suitable as they expose your wrinkles
- Dress according to your body shape. Wearing clothes that compliment your figure makes you look younger, trendier and slimmer. However, you should be appropriate, or you may end up looking much older if you over do it. Don’t be the complainer who says that they have nothing good to wear. Surely there is something out there for you. You should also put on mildly bright colors as they give off a youthful and energetic picture. Clothes compliment your skin color and are an important step on how to get glowing skin and make your face look younger. For men, avoid baggy clothes as you tend to look older in them.
Looking younger is not that hard. The overall most important way to get glowing skin is to have a youthful attitude towards life. Seriously, have fun with your life and life will be kind to you. I don’t mean being the irresponsible person who dances on bar tables, but you should not be afraid to try new things. Smile at others and they will definitely respond with an infectious smile that will always make your day.
Try out the above ways on how to make skin glow. Click the official website of Toned In Ten program to learn exactly how to make your skin glow again. It is a great program.
Feel obliged to share your success on how to get glowing skin with your friends just like the three ladies did
Be proud of your age, stay active and be younger! Remember age is just but a number.