Lots of people today have weight issues that lead to self-consciousness and low self-esteem. The feeling can be lot worse if you have a tendency to compare yourself with the slim girls or the buffed up guys.It’s natural to be envious of super body shapes but do you know it can be depressing when you do nothing about it. Self-acceptance is a weak escape to those born non-fighters. For those like you and I who know the benefits of how to lose weight naturally , taking a bold move to lose those extra pounds is always the best option.
There is no harm in refining on body shape as long as your methods are on how to lose weight naturally. While taking weight loss pills and surgical procedures look like the most efficient and fast solution to losing weight, there are safe ways of losing weight naturally. These natural methods call for moderate patience, that is much safer than the drastic risks associated with artificial processes that are mostly hyped and more often than not leave you frustrated due to their failures. Below are the steps to take if you are considering making the life-altering decision to lose weight.
Method 1 of 4: How to lose weight naturally using diet
- Consume more fresh fruits and vegetables. Fruit helps to satisfy your sugars cravings as they have natural sugars while fresh vegetables fill you up faster making you eat less. The two combined have fiber to help in digestion. It is a way of how to lose weight naturally.
- Choose lean proteins over fatty ones. Proteins are vital for proper organ functioning and building of muscles. White meat is recommended, but you should select the lean cuts of beef if you opt for red meat. If you take chicken, first remove the skin as it has high concentrations of fat.
- Drink at least 2 liters (0.53 US gal) of water each day. Water has the double effect on how to lose weight naturally by hydrating your body and filling up your stomach with a volume of a liquid that has zero calories.
- Eat whole grains and cut simple carbs. Whole wheat bread and whole wheat pasta, brown rice, oatmeal, whole grains and sweet potato are great sources of energy to last you through the day. Together with the proteins and vegetables, this diet for losing weight is perfect for all-around nutrition. However, you should focus on naturally-occurring carbohydrates rather than the processed ones.
- Try a formal diet plan. If you are into a more specific foods, try following these healthy meal plans to lose weight.
- Follow a paleo diet and take grass-produced meat, fish and other seafood, fresh fruit and vegetables, nuts, eggs and seeds like the paleo-humans did. Do not eat prepackaged or processed foods.
- Stick to raw foods. The Raw Food Diet involves 75 percent of your dietary intake to be uncooked. It can be lots of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, nuts among others diet for losing weight.
Method 2 of 4: EASY EXERCISES TO LOSE WEIGHT
1. Start with basic cardio exercise.
Begin with 30 minutes, three times per week if you are not exercising currently. Try these steps to get yourself going. Start by walking. Walk to the store or stroll around the neighborhood is a great way to start off. There are other low impact easy exercises to lose weight like swimming, bike riding or slow running. They are easy steps of how to lose weight naturally.
2. Enroll for an aerobics class.
You can join a traditional aerobics class or try any of the movement-based routines. It is an excellent way to get motivated in a group, have fun and lose weight at the same time. Below are examples of what you can try:
• Kick boxing
• Martial arts
• Cross-fit or Boot Camp
3. Get into strength training.
The secret is starting small. Aim for two 15-minute sessions in a week and increase the sessions as you feel comfortable over time. Exercising large muscle groups burns calories and helps you lose weight. Try some of these exercises:
• Squats harmonized with an overhead dumbbell press to work the lower body and upper body simultaneously.
• Use machines and free weights. These tools focus on particular muscle groups like the arms, shoulders, upper back, lower back, thighs, and glutes. Do these after doing the basic exercises and you will be on your journey on how to lose weight naturally.
• Rest for a full day in between the strength training workouts to help your muscles recover. It will help avoid pain and injury.
Method 3 of 4: Sleep and be stress-free.
Sleep is a critical aspect of weight loss. You need to rest from the day’s activities. Dieting and exercise can be in vain if you do not get enough sleep of at least 7 hours. You also need to avoid stress as hormones are produced which slow down the metabolism that may be a huge setback on how to lose weight naturally.
Method 4 of 4: OLD SCHOOL NEW BODY Workout routine to lose weight
The core foundation of Old School New Body program, is the F4X workout system. F4X stands for Focus-4 Exercises. The creators have identified four core exercises that are considered as being the most effective. These are:
2. Incline presses.
3. Bent over rows.
4. Upright rows.
What are the three F4X workouts?
The F4X training system outlines three different workout plans with each focusing on a particular fitness goal, but all three include the F4X. Regardless of the workout plan you choose, it takes no more than 60 minutes easy exercises to lose weight with the shortest workout being about 30 minutes long. You do this work out for three times a week to get how to lose weight naturally. It is from here where the 90 minutes per week on the cover is derived.
1. F4X LEAN:
This workout is designed with easy exercises to lose weight for the beginners or those who have not been hitting the gym for a while. It has modified versions of the F4X exercises that you can use indefinitely for great results. It comes in handy when you are pressed for time or feeling lazy.
2. F4X SHAPE:
When you have more time on your hands and want to up the intensity, this is what you should try out. It has the original F4X exercises that give you faster results. They are laid out to be done three times a week and should take less than an hour to complete. Remember to have one day of rest in between.
3. F4X BUILD
It is the most intense of the three workouts. It is for who seek to maximize their results like bodybuilders. They are still done within the hour limits so you should not overwork your body to avoid injury.
Steve Holman is the editor-in-chief of Iron Man magazine for over 25 years. He has many books on weight training, fitness as well as nutrition. His wife of over 28 years, Becky Holman is a success story of the F4X method. It is even more amazing to note that she started in her 40s. She is also a regular contributor to the Iron Man magazine.
What does the Old School, New Body package contain?
1. The Old School, New Body e-book (PDF)
It is the leading book in the program. It is a well laid out PDF, and I recommend you give it a thorough reading before starting the workouts. The book has the details of how F4X was formulated as well as the central concepts of how you should do the exercises. It has motivational information and nutritional information on how to lose weight naturally.
It is quick and easy to read. The information was motivating, and the background info was fascinating as well.
2. Quick Start Guide
It is a short 15-page guide, which has the list of all the easy exercises to lose weight in LEAN, SHAPE, and BUILD workouts. It is most helpful after reading through the full e-book. It is mainly for reference purposes.
3. Audio interviews with fitness professionals
Steve Holman has conducted many interviews with health experts, workout gurus, and nutritionists and all these are in the package. They tell you more on how to lose weight naturally from the experts.
There are some extra bonuses that you receive after purchasing the Old school new body program.
• Ultimate Fat Burning Secrets Special Report.
• Ultimate Health & Happiness Secrets Special Report.
• Ultimate Muscle Building Secrets Special Report.
• Ultimate Sex and Anti-Aging Secrets Special Report.
They are special reports and have tips and recommendations on what foods and supplements you can take to lose weight etc.
Benefits of Old School New Body
• The workout plans are top notch designed by an expert. It is efficient and lasts 30 minutes for Lean workout, 45 minutes for Shape workout, 60 minutes for the Build exercise.
• You get and maintain good results on how to lose weight naturally using just four exercises, indefinitely!
• Suitable for both men and women.
• A nutrition plan and diet for losing weight laid out in the book is solid, well put out and should work for everyone.
• Interviews and Reports.
• 100% money back guarantee.
Natural weight loss methods are the safe way to lose the extra pounds. To summarize all the above ways I have covered, the Old School New Body program is a workout routine to lose weight that I can recommend. It gives natural, realistic strategies to help you lose weight in a few months and how to maintain these results in the long term.
It is ideal for those who are serious about losing weight. You need to create time and have the patience to appreciate the results. You can access the full information on how to lose weight naturally from the OLD SCHOOL NEW BODY official website.