It is a fact that men with well-structured bodies attract women whereas women with well-shaped bodies attract men. It is the basis of how natural sex appeal works. Getting more abs, the more the men become sex appealing to women.
Most of us are after getting abs as it is the desired look. Nowadays, there are numerous products, methods, and supplements that are out there (some risky) that promise you will have members of the opposite sex chasing after you. I am sure you have tried some of these steps even if it’s doing sit-ups towards this. I have honestly done this myself. I did some research into methods that have been proven to work on how to get abs in a month. I have compiled into four main points.
1. Workouts to Get Abs
There are numerous exercises developed by fitness experts that you can use to get abs. I will highlight the most important ones for you.
• Do sit-ups. It is the most fundamental workout that you should try out every day if you want to get those sexy abs. Start with a few per day like 30 sit-ups that are spaced out during the day then increase them progressively. Sit-ups are the most basic exercises on how to get abs in a month.
• Crunches. While lying on the floor, lift your upper body towards your knees strictly using the abdominal muscles. It is important to have systematic inhaling and exhaling as you do this to avoid straining your body. Repeat this process while ensuring you do not end up straining yourself. You do not wish to get back problems as a result of overworking your body.
• Leg lifts. While lying on the floor, lift your legs forming a 90-degree angle with your body without bending the knees. Lower your legs but do not let them touch the ground. Remember the trick is to inhale and exhale simultaneously without causing body strain.
• Jackknife sit ups. While your back is on the floor, place your hands on the floor for balance, raise your knees and upper torso (body) such that they meet at a central point. Lie down again and repeat the procedure. As you improve your workouts, you can place weights at your feet that you can manage.
• Planks/static holds. Position your body at the push-up position but with your elbows on the floor and the rest of the body flat. Retain this position as much as you can but remember not to strain yourself. Start off for about 45 seconds and improve on this. As you gain more strength, you can hold your body with one arm for a while. Switch to the other arm for equal periods of time.
• Bicycle crunches. After trying out the basic crunches, you can turn up to more complex ones called bicycle crunches. Here, you should lift your right knee towards your left shoulder and vice versa. Repeat this procedure as your body can manage. Bicycle crunches yield results much faster and are a quick way of how to get abs in a month.
• Roller exercises. With knees on the ground, hold the roller with both arms and push it away from your body extending the arms as far as can and then bring the roller back to its initial position.
• Push-ups. Begin with the standard push-ups and move up to complex ones like diamond push-ups, knuckle push-ups, etc. These firm up your core abs muscles. There is no limit to as how many push-ups you can do so you can do as many as you wish.
Set a workout schedule for yourself so you know what exercises to get abs you are doing when. Commit yourself to the plan to ensure you get the abs you are after.
2. How to Get Abs in a Month with Diet.
Watch what you eat as your body metabolism depends on it. Below are some tips to follow about what you eat or drink when you want to find out how to get abs in a month.
• Take small quantities of food at night as your body tends to store it as fat which will be working against your abs goals. You can try drinking water or tea sometime before taking dinner. You will feel fuller and thus take less food.
• Do not skip breakfast. Most of us are in the habit of skipping breakfast as we are always in a rush to get to work or school. It works against your metabolism, and the effects are far much worse as you will feel much hungrier later on and turn to fatty fast foods. Always ensure you have enough proteins in your breakfast as they are good for metabolism. Yogurt is also good for you.
• Drink water. The importance of water cannot be stressed on enough.it is a vital component in digestion and hydration. You already know the uses of water but what most people do not realize is that taking large amounts of water can end up dissolving useful minerals and salts.so stick to the recommended eight glasses per day.
• Healthy meals. Avoid the refined foods and go for the whole meals. Sugary foods tend to deceive you by giving you quick sources of energy but in the long run, they will be stored in your body as fat. Getting body fat is the last thing you want if you wish to understand how to get abs in a month.
3. Lifestyle Changes on How to Get Abs at Home.
It is quite obvious that to get the abs or slim waist you want, you need to make a few lifestyle adjustments towards this cause. There are things you need to stop doing while others you need to adopt. Below are some of the recommended changes you need to implement.
If you wish to have abs, and you currently have body fat, you need to lose it first. In the process, you will achieve your goal of knowing how to get abs in a month, and you will surely get the sexy abs.
• Cardio workouts. Everyone out there is trashing cardio workouts and telling you of some “magical” way to lose fat that is very easy. What these people forget is that cardio are an integral part of losing the fat that has accumulated above your abs. The cardio improve your metabolism in unbelievable ways, and you will see those abs in a few days. The trick here is to try out different types of cardio to avoid boredom. You can engage in cycling, jogging, running or even rowing. These are activities that you can involve friends and family, and you will enjoy the good times.
• Interval training. It is a relatively new concept in workouts that has been proven to work with a lot of people. It involves doing heavy exercises for short periods of time followed by rest periods. Interval training has been found to help in losing fat twice as much as the ordinary workout sessions. This kind of training is critical if you seek to know how to get abs in a month.
• Have enough sleep. Sleep is essential for higher body metabolism as recent studies indicate that individuals with more sleep tend to lose fat more than their counterparts who do not.
4. FIGHTER ABS 2.0 ab workout program.
I had initially given a short review of the Fighter Abs 2. 0 guides on this website a while back and promised to give a more detailed one later on. I encouraged my readers to try the program out as a way to lose belly fat. Little did I know that many of you would do just that? For the past few weeks, I have been receiving very positive comments from my readers who personally tried it out, and their reaction is overwhelming.
We have received so many photos from them showing off not just their lean waists but their abs! This is the reason I choose to revisit this program for those that may have missed out on the initial review on how to get abs in a month with Fighter Abs 2.0.
It is a visual guide that will take you through ways to follow to get not just abs, but abs similar to those of fighters. We all secretly wish to have perfect abs just like fighters and boxers do, and this guide does this for you.
The program was developed by Andrew Raposo, who is a fighter and fitness coach. Being a fighter, Andrew sought a workout that would give him an advantage over his competition. This was not available and after some tests, Andrew developed some mechanisms that gave him strength and more structured abs.at first he kept this to himself as it helped him win his fights. After some time, he shared his techniques and now has recorded and released every single method he employed to get his strength and abs.
The Fighter Abs 2.0 has been designed to ensure that at least every user who follows the tips given, he or she should lose at least three inches off their waist for those who have belly fat. For those have lean bodies, they should start seeing abs in a shorter duration of time.
The guide is divided into three phases that will in the end have you rocking the abs. The initial phase is the Foundation phase where your body is prepared and your metabolism enhanced. The second phase involves the intensive training to get core strength, and the last phase is the competition phase that burns belly fat and is also the abs cutting phase.
After purchasing this guide you will get:
• 22 well-illustrated videos on the workouts that are readily transferable to pcs, smartphones, and TV.
• E-book manuals. There are two manuals included that have step by step illustrations and instructions to follow on your journey on how to get abs in a month or lose belly fat. The manuals are printable.
• Bonuses. You should find out what these are yourself.
The program is fairly easy to follow judging from the feedback I have received and all you need is to commit yourself to what you are directed to do.
All of us have abs, and it is either fat that covers them you need to lose, or you just need to strengthen them. Try out swimming as it one of the efficient workout routines to exercise your body particularly the abs. Ease into the new lifestyle slowly you do not need to make drastic changes to your routine.
It should be fun to make a photo diary of your body as you progress in your journey to amazing abs. You will notice the small improvements and keep track. For those who have belly fat, it may take a few weeks to see your abs so do not give up. Manage your expectations.
The Fighter Abs 2.0 has all the necessary information to guide you on how to get abs in a month. Try it out today I promise you will not regret it. It is only 20 dollars, so you do not have to part with your fortune or break the bank.
After the workouts and getting the abs, enjoy you. Wear those tight t-shirts (who wouldn’t show off their abs?). Feel free to share with us a few photos of your transformation, and we will undoubtedly share them. Start it today.